1. If you are a single working parent and you're still rushing home to cook your healthy teenage children dinner.
2. If you have a healthy son over the age of ten and you still pump your own gas, carry your own groceries, take out the trash, wash your car, or cut grass.
3. If your healthy children have Jordan's and smart phones with 2.0 and less grade point averages. Or any privileges for that matter.
4. If your healthy sons remain seated in the presence of an elder or a woman who is standing.
5. If your daughter grows up thinking her looks in conjunction with her vagina and jawbone is all she needs to get a good man.
Yes, you are the problem if any of the following is taking place in your children's life.